Energy Systems Analyst, Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois, United States. March 2022 – Current
Postdoctoral Researcher, Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois, United States. December 2021 – February 2022
Postdoctoral Research and Teaching Associate, University of Georgia, Georgia, United States. January 2021 – December 2021
Graduate Assistant, University of Georgia, Georgia, United States. June 2017 – December 2020
Project Coordinator, North South University, February 2017 – May 2017
Primary (Grade 5) – Saint Mary’s Primary School, Bangladesh, 1996
Secondary (Grade 10) – Comilla Zilla School, Bangladesh, 2002
Higher Secondary (Grade 11 and 12) – Comilla Victoria College, Bangladesh, 2004
Undergraduate, Environmental Science – University of Chittagong, Bangladesh, 2010
MS, Forest Resources – University of Arkansas at Monticello, USA, 2014
MS, Agricultural and Applied Economics – University of Georgia, USA, 2020
PhD, Forestry and Natural Resources – University of Georgia, USA, 2020
1) VocaBuilder, The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
2) NexTop Guide to Higher Study in USA (Editor and Co-author)
3) Revised Big Book Part 1 (Co-author)
4) শক্তিমান বর্তমান, Rendition of The Power of Now (Co-author)
5) Bigganjatra Magazine Volume 1 & 2 (Editor)
6) The Alchemist (Bangla Translation)
To learn more about these books and how to collect them, click here.
Topic of Interest
Science, Science communication, Myth, Philosophy, History, Environment, Social Change, etc.
Person of Interest
Carl Sagan, Socrates, Aamir Khan, Nikola Tesla, Giordano Bruno, David Attenborough, and many more.
1) VocaBuilder, The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder – Website, Facebook Page.
2) NexTop-USA, helps make USA your next stop for higher study – Website, Facebook Page, Facebook Group.
3) Bigganjatra, platform for studying science – Website, Facebook Page, Facebook Group.
4) Onubadokder Adda, platform for studying translation – Website, Facebook Page, Facebook Group.
5) Mythology – Facebook Page.
6) The History Story – Facebook Page.
7. Carl Sagan, to spread his teaching – Facebook Page.
To know more about these projects, click here.
Scientific Research Articles
- Masum, M.F.H., P. Dwivedi, and W.F. Anderson. 2020. “Estimating Unit Production Cost, Carbon Intensity, and Carbon Abatement Cost of Electricity Generation from Bioenergy Feedstocks in Georgia, United States.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 117 (October 2019): 109514. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2019.109514.
- Masum, M.F.H., K. Sahoo, and P. Dwivedi. 2019. “Ascertaining the Trajectory of Wood-Based Bioenergy Development in the United States Based on Current Economic, Social, and Environmental Constructs.” Annual Review of Resource Economics 11 (1): 169–93. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-resource-100518-093921.